Friday, December 16, 2011

Finally feels like Christmas

Finals are just about over (Alex just has one more tonight) and we are happy to say it is finally starting to feel like Christmas. Since my freshman year here at BYU, I feel like the Christmas spirit is very delayed...mostly begins we never get done with school more than a week before Christmas...Freshman year, we had finals until the 21st, 4 DAYS BEFORE CHRISTMAS!! How on earth can you get in the spirit that quickly?! Luckily, we have over a week this time around, giving us plenty of time to finish our Christmas shopping, hang out friends, spend time with family, and REST! Even though we've had school, we still made time to put up our Christmas tree and a few lights :)


Even though I am official done, done, DONE with my undergraduate education, I still feel like I need to pack in the vacation time with all the things I don't have time for during school. I won't be convinced of my completion until January 4th, 2012, when Alex goes back to school...and I stay at home and do whatever I want! I've thought about getting a temp job...Christmas at a department store or maybe at a bank...but every time the thought comes up, I remember however excited I am to do whatever I want, whenever I want. Needless to say, temp jobs are no longer on my to-do list.

We're excited for a break and lots of time to spend together. Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment