Friday, December 16, 2011

Here's to you, BYU

4 1/2 years
67 classes
154 credits
+1000 clinical hours
1 job
1 wedding
1 million memories!!

The past 4 1/2 years have been the best of my life. Here's to Heritage Halls, where I made some life-long friends, did some crazy stuff, and met my wonderful husband (even though we didn't know it yet).




Here's to car parties, dance parties, dress-up parties, concerts, football games, wedding dress dress-up, color festivals, starting a "band", and so much more!












Here's to lots of studying, Lala (Law library) and 2, count em, 2 applications to the College of Nursing, and thankfully 1 acceptance.

Here's to nursing clinicals, reading, labs, simulations, classes, and the fact that I'm done with them all!









Here's to SNA and all the craziness/opportunities it brought




Here's to BYU Wellness for giving me the best job on campus!

Here's to my wonderful husband and our beautiful wedding in the Salt Lake Temple :)




Now it's the end. I have a husband, a Bachelors or Science in Nursing, hundreds of great friends, and millions of memories. Now real life begins, with jobs, responsibility, families, and so much more. I have had the time of my life at BYU but I can't wait for what's ahead.

Here's to you, BYU! I couldn't have asked for a better time here. 

3 comments:

  1. Memories to last your whole life. Seriously. I still randomly remember fun things I did at BYU. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you joined the blogging world, so I can keep track of you from far away. And, I feel so priveledged to be in so many of the pictures. Looks like it was a pretty good shot too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this post! Soooo many amazing memories!! So glad you were my roommate and friend these last 4+ years! I miss yall =]

    ReplyDelete